MacBook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 1GB 120GB SuperDrive 15" Pre Owned
- Apple Model #: MA896LL, A1226, MacBook Pro (15-Inch Mid 2007, 2.2Ghz/2.4Ghz)
- 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
- 1GB 667MHz DDR2 SDRAM PC2-5300 - System have Two SO-DIMM slots support up to 4GB
- 120GB Serial ATA/100; 5400 rpm
- 8x SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
- One FireWire 400, One FireWire 800, Two USB 2.0 ports
- Built-in AirPort Extreme (802.11n); built-in Bluetooth 2.0+EDR
- Built-in 10/100/1000BASE-T (Gigabit)
- Built-in iSight camera, DVI, VGA (DVI to VGA adapter not included)
- NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT with 256MB video memory of GDDR3 SDRAM and dual-link DVI
- DVI output port
- Preloaded Operating System 10.6.8
- AC Adapter
- Battery (Working - Fully Tested) You may get a as service battery soon on battery tab but still functional and hold charges for over an houre or so - If you like to order a new battery, please order A1175
- 15.4-inch (diagonal), 1440 by 900 resolution, TFT widescreen
- Pre Owned, Fully Tested - Working with 90 Days DV Warehouse Warranty
What will I be receiving when purchasing this MacBook Pro?
Besides the system itself, we include a battery, AC adapter and a power cord
Are the original manuals and system discs included?
Manuals and system discs are not included. You can, however, download Apple manuals from http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/MacBookPro_15and17-inch_2.4_2.2Ghz_UserGuide.pdf
What software is installed on the system ?
Unit comes preloaded with 10.6.8.
What condition is the system in and what does Pre-Owned mean ?
Our technicians do their best to restore each system to their factory specifications. This includes replacing any parts that have failed, cleaning the units and insuring that they function properly. DV Warehouse warranties every Pre-Owned Mac we sell for 90 days. As with any used product, some minor scratches, dings, or imperfections may be present, and these minor cosmetic defects are not covered under the 90 day warranty. For more information, please review our Product FAQ.
When will my order be shipped ?
Orders are typically processed and packaged for shipment within a 24 to 72 hour time period. Your package should then take the number of days corresponding to your choice of the shipping method to arrive at your location. (Please note that we do not ship out during the weekends, as FedEx does not normally do weekend deliveries. If you absolutely need an item to arrive during the weekend, a Saturday Delivery charge can be incurred and FedEx will then deliver your package to you on a Saturday).
I've got more questions, how can I contact you ?
Feel free to email any further inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call toll-free at (800)463-1322.