Powerbook G4 1.67GHz 512mb 60GB SuperDrive 15" - Pre Owned
- Apple Model #: M9677, A1106
- 1.67GHz PowerPC G4 Processor
- 512MB of PC2700 (333MHz) DDR SDRAM Memory - System have two SO-DIMM memory slots, support up to 2GB
- 60GB Ultra ATA/100 Hard Drive
- DVDR/CD-RW Slot-loading SuperDrive
- One FireWire 400 (IEEE 1394a) port at up to 400 Mbps, One FireWire 800 (IEEE 1394b) port at up to 800 Mbps (15-inch and 17-inch models) Two USB 2.0 ports at up to 480 Mbps
- ATI Mobility Radeon 9700 with 64MB of DDR SDRAM video memory
- 10/100/1000BASE-T (Gigabit) & 56K Modem
- Built-in 54-Mbps AirPort Extreme; built-in Bluetooth
- Preloaded Operating System 10.5
- AC adapter
- Battery (Working ) - If you like to order a new battery, please order A1078
- 15.2-inch (diagonal), 1280 x 854 resolution, TFT widescreen Display
- Pre Owned, Fully Tested - Working with 90 Days DV Warehouse Warranty
What will I be receiving when purchasing this PowerBook?
Besides the system itself, we include a battery, AC adapter and a power cord
Are the original manuals and system discs included?
Manuals and system discs are not included. You can, however, download Apple manuals from http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/PowerBookG4_15inch1.67-1.5GHzUserGuide.pdf
What software is installed on the system ?
Unit comes preloaded with 10.5.
What condition is the system in and what does Pre-Owned mean ?
Our technicians do their best to restore each system to their factory specifications. This includes replacing any parts that have failed, cleaning the units and insuring that they function properly. DV Warehouse warranties every Pre-Owned Mac we sell for 90 days. As with any used product, some minor scratches, dings, or imperfections may be present, and these minor cosmetic defects are not covered under the 90 day warranty. For more information, please review our Product FAQ.
When will my order be shipped ?
Orders are typically processed and packaged for shipment within a 24 to 72 hour time period. Your package should then take the number of days corresponding to your choice of the shipping method to arrive at your location. (Please note that we do not ship out during the weekends, as FedEx does not normally do weekend deliveries. If you absolutely need an item to arrive during the weekend, a Saturday Delivery charge can be incurred and FedEx will then deliver your package to you on a Saturday).
I've got more questions, how can I contact you ?
Feel free to email any further inquiries to email@example.com, or give us a call toll-free at (800)463-1322.