Shopping Cart Problems
Shopping cart problems generally occur due to one or more of the folowing reasons:
If you cannot add items to your shopping cart:
- The item you want to purchase is sold out.
- Your system clock is not current.
- There is a problem with your cookies (see below).
What is a cookie?
Cookies are tiny text files websites send to your browser which are stored on your computer so that a site can be customized based on your previous actions or visits to that website.
How to enable Cookies
If you do not know your browser version, select Help and then "About..." from your toolbar.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
- Select "Tools" > "Internet Options".
- An then click "Privacy" tab in the "Internet Options" dialog box and then move the slider under "Settings". Move the slider all the way down until you see "Accept All Cookies" phrase in bold letters. Click on the "Apply" button and then select "OK" to apply your selected preferences.
Mozilla Firefox 3.5
- Click on the "Tools" > "Options". As soon as the option window pops up, choose the "Privacy" tab (3rd icon from the right).
- Set "Firefox will:" option to "Remember history". Select OK to apply.
Google Chrome 3.0
- Click the "Spanner" icon in the top right of the browser: then pick the "Option" menu.
- On the "Option" box, click the "Under the Hood" tab.
- Set the "Cookie settings:" to "Allow all cookies"
- Select "Tools" > "Preferences".
- Click on the "Advanced" tab. On the Left side, select "Cookie" section.
- Select "Accept cookies" and click OK.
- Click on the "Cog" icon in Safari. Select "Preferences" from the menu.
- Click on the"Security" tab and change the "Accept Cookies" to "Always. Close.
- From the menu, Select "Edit" > "Preferences"
- When a new window opens, expand the "Privacy & Security" selection in the left part of the window, click on "Cookies"
- Under "Cookie Acceptance Policy", check the "Enable all cookies". Click OK to apply.
All other browsers
Please consult your documentation or online help files.