661-3932 Apple Video Card NVIDIA GeForce 7300GT 256MB DVI/DVI for Mac Pro- Refurbished
- Where used: Mac Pro
- Connectors/Video Out: DVI / DVI 1 x Dual Link DVI-I , 1 x Single Link DVI-1d
- Apple Model #: 661-3932 , 630-8946 , 630T0002 , 630-7876 , 630T0002
, 630-7531 , 08G170 , 10880 , P345
- Product EEE Code (Refer to general Questions): V6W , VME , WXZ , YH0 , YHG
- Pixel pipeline 16-pixel pipeline
Slot Compatibility: PCI-E (PCI Express) ; Memory Clock： 333MHz (666MHz GDDR2) ; GPU Clock：
- Refurbished, Fully Tested - Working with 90 Days DV Warehouse Warranty
- Item is available, will ship in 1-3 business days
Product Description :
you have the NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT (256MB). You can fill your Mac Pro with as many as four GeForce 7300 GT graphics cards each driving an independent display for the ultimate in visual real-estate. The GeForce 7300 GT comes with one dual-link DVI and one single-link DVI port, allowing you to connect one 30-inch Apple Cinema HD Display to the dual-link DVI port and one 20-inch or 23-inch Cinema Display to the single-link DVI port.
- Provides 256MB of GDDR SDRAM & 2 DVI connectors
- Supports one 23" & one 30" Apple Cinema HD Displays
- GeForce 7300 GT
- 256MB GDDR
- One dual-link DVI and one single-link DVI port
Mac Pro Tower and PowerMac G5 Models with PCI Express Slots (Not PCI-X)
|Mac Pro Woodcrest, Mac Pro 1,1
||MacPro Intel Xeon Dual Core 2.66Ghz, 2 x 2.0GHz, 2.66GHz, or 3.0GHz Dual-Core
How long does it take to get my order ship?
Orders are typically processed and packaged for shipment within a 24 to 72 hour time period. Your package should then take the number of days corresponding to your choice of the shipping method to arrive at your location. Please note that we do not ship out during the weekends, as FedEx does not normally do weekend deliveries. If you absolutely need an item to arrive during the weekend, a Saturday Delivery charge may be incurred for a weekend delivery.
What is EEE Code and is this the right parts for my system?
The best way to find out if this is the correct part for you is to match up the EEE code on your video card serial number, NOT the serial number of the machine. The video card serial number is on a tag which has the format "xxxxxxxEEEx". The "EEE" code is the three letters immediately preceding the last digit of the serial number.
I can't find the answers to my questions!
Don't worry, our knowledgeable Sales Representatives are ready to help you. Feel free to email any further inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call toll-free at (800)463.1322, for international please call 1.323.463.5005.