661-2330 Apple Video Card ATI Rage 128 Pro 16MB ADC/VGA for Power Mac G4 - Refurbished
- Where Used: Power Mac G4 (Gigabit Ethernet), Power Mac G4 (Digital Audio), Power Mac G4 (QuickSilver)
- Connectors/Video Out: ADC / VGA
- Apple model #: 661-2330 , 109-72700-02
- Product EEE Code # (Refer to General Questions): JZ1 , K1W , K7M , KLP
- Refurbished, Fully Tested - Working with 90 Days DV Warehouse Warranty
- Item is available, will ship in 1 - 3 Business Days
- ATI Rage Pro 16MB Video Card (ADC/VGA)
- 16MB ATI Rage 128 Pro Video Card (AGP) w/ VGA/ADC
- This is the same card that shipped with the later G4 tower machines
- Compatible with the G4 Cube
- This card has both an VGA slot and a ADC slot
- Manufactured by ATI
|Power Mac G4 (Gigabit Ethernet)
||Power Mac G4 400Mhz, Dual 450Mhz, Dual 500Mhz
||M7891LL/A, M7892LL/A, M7893LL/A, M5183
|Power Mac G4 (Digital Audio)
||Power Mac G4 466Mhz, 533Mhz, 733Mhz
||M7627LL/A, M7688LL/A, M8451LL/A, M7681LL/A, M5183
|Power Mac G4 (QuickSilver)
||Power Mac G4 733Mhz, 867Mhz, Dual 800Mhz
||M8359LL/A, M8360LL/A, M8361LL/A , M8493
How long does it take to get my order ship?
Orders are typically processed and packaged for shipment within a 24 to 72 hour time period. Your package should then take the number of days corresponding to your choice of the shipping method to arrive at your location. Please note that we do not ship out during the weekends, as FedEx does not normally do weekend deliveries. If you absolutely need an item to arrive during the weekend, a Saturday Delivery charge may be incurred for a weekend delivery.
What is your return policy?
Items can be returned in its original packaging with an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number printed visibly on the outside of the packaging. All returns must be within 30 days of your purchase date. All qualifying returns are assessed a restocking fee of up to 25%, and shipping costs are non-refundable.
What is EEE Code and is this the right parts for my system?
The best way to find out if this is the correct part for you is to match up the EEE code on your video card serial number, NOT the serial number of the machine. The video card serial number is on a tag which has the format "xxxxxxxEEEx". The "EEE" code is the three letters immediately preceding the last digit of the serial number.
I can't find the answers to my questions!
Don't worry, our knowledgeable Sales Representatives are ready to help you. Feel free to email any further inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call toll-free at (800)463.1322, for international please call 1.323.463.5005.