661-3375 Apple Fibre Channel 133MHz 64-bit PCI-X Card
- Apple model #: Part Number: 661-3375 , 661-4270 , M9274
- Product EEE Code (Refer to general questions): R58 , RXF
- Where used: POWER Mac G5 (June 2004), Power Mac G5 (June 2004), Power Mac G5 (Late 2004), Xserve (Cluster Node), Xserve G5, Power Mac G5, Power Mac G5 (Early 2005), Power Mac G5 (June 2004), Power Mac G5 (Late 2004), Xserve (Cluster Node), Xserve G5, Xserve G5 (January 2005), Xserve G5 (Late 2005)
- A Fibre Channel PCI-X card is required to connect Xserve RAID to Xserve G5, Xserve, Power Mac G5, or Power Mac G4. A user installable kit is available and contains a Dual Channel 2Gb Fibre Channel PCI-X Host Bus Adapter plus two 2.9-meter Copper Fibre Channel SFP to SFP (small form factor pluggable) interconnect cables.
The Fibre Channel PCI-X card is then installed in your computer and the cables are used to connect to the SFP port on Xserve RAID with SFP connectors. The Fibre Channel PCI-X card supports 64-bit/133MHz PCI-X as well as 33, 66, and 100MHz speeds.
SFP connectors on the card allow use of copper or optical cabling and provide the capability of directly connecting to Xserve RAID or Fibre Channel switches over long distances up to 500m.
The Apple Fibre Channel PCI-X card offers leading performance and compatibility with Mac OS X and Xserve RAID.
- Software: The Apple Fibre Channel PCI-X card requires Mac OS X or Mac OS X Server v10.3.4 or later. Upgrade your Xserve, Power Mac G5, or Power Mac G4 to v10.3.4 or later via automatic Software Update (located in the Systems Preferences panel).
- Requirements: Open PCI-X Slot
- Product Specs Controller Type: RAID,Data Transfer Rate: 2.12 GBit/sec/channel ,Bus Type: PCI-X
Bus Speed: 133 MHz ,Bus Type Details: 64-bit PCI-X ,Data Link Protocol: 2GB Fibre Channel
- Refurbished, Fully Tested - With 90 Days DV Warehouse Warranty
How long does it take to get my order ship?
Orders are typically processed and packaged for shipment within a 24 to 72 hour time period. Your package should then take the number of days corresponding to your choice of the shipping method to arrive at your location. Please note that we do not ship out during the weekends, as FedEx does not normally do weekend deliveries. If you absolutely need an item to arrive during the weekend, a Saturday Delivery charge may be incurred for a weekend delivery.
I can't find the answers to my questions!
Don't worry, our knowledgeable Sales Representatives are ready to help you. Feel free to email any further inquiries to email@example.com, or give us a call toll-free at (800)463.1322, for international please call 1.323.463.5005.