MC914 Apple Thunderbolt Display 27" - Refurbished
- Compatibility: Thunderbolt-enabled Mac computer, including MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac mini and iMac
- Model #: MC914LL/A , MC914 , A1407
- Cable Type: Thunderbolt
- Refurbished, Fully Tested - Working with 90 Days DV Warehouse Warranty
- Item is available, will ship in 1-3 Business Days
- Screen size: 27 inches (diagonal viewable)
- Screen type: TFT Active-Matrix LCD
- Resolution: 2560 x 1440 pixels
- Color resolution: 16.7 million
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Viewing angle: 178° horizontal; 178° vertical
- Brightness: 375 cd/m2
- Contrast ratio: 1000:1
- Frequency Response: 12 ms
Size and weight
- Height: 19.35 inches (49.1 cm)
- Width: 25.7 inches (65 cm)
- Depth: 8.15 inches (20.7 cm) with stand
- Weight: 23.5 pounds (10.8 kg)
- Three powered USB 2.0 ports
- Firewire 800
- Gigabit Ethernet port
- Kensington lock slot
Camera and Microphone
- Built-in FaceTime HD camera with microphone
- Power: 100V to 240V AC 50-60Hz
- Maximum power: 250W (Thunderbolt Display while charging MacBook Pro)
- Energy saver mode: 2W or less
- Operating temperature: 50° to 95° F (10° to 35° C)
- Storage temperature: -4° to 116° F (-40° to 47° C)
- Operating humidity: 20% to 80% non-condensing
- Maximum operating altitude: 10,000 feet (3000 m)
- Compatible with VESA Mount Adaptor Kit (sold separately)
- OS X v10.6.8 or later
- Thunderbolt-enabled Mac computer, including MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac mini and iMac
What will I be receiving when purchasing this Studio Monitor?
Besides the monitor itself, we include a power adapter and the wall cord.
What condition is the system in and what does Pre-Owned mean?
DV Warehouse warranties every Pre Owned Mac product we sell for 90 days. As with any used product, some minor scratches or sign of use may be present, and we will not accept any returns due to wrong item, scuffs or poor cosmetic condition. Our technicians at DV Warehouse do their best to restore each system to their factory specifications. This includes replacing any parts that have failed, cleaning the units and insuring that they function properly. For more information, please review our Product FAQ.
How long does it take to get my order ship?
Orders are typically processed and packaged for shipment within a 24 to 72 hour time period. Your package should then take the number of days corresponding to your choice of the shipping method to arrive at your location. Please note that we do not ship out during the weekends, as FedEx does not normally do weekend deliveries. If you absolutely need an item to arrive during the weekend, a Saturday Delivery charge may be incurred for a weekend delivery.
I can't find the answers to my questions!
Don't worry, our knowledgeable Sales Representatives are ready to help you. Feel free to email any further inquiries to email@example.com, or give us a call toll-free at (800)463.1322, for international please call 1.323.463.5005.