Mac Pro 8core: Two 2.4GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon “Westmere” 8GB 1TB Super Drive Intel Xeon - Pre Owned
- Apple Model #: MC561LL/A 2.4Ghz, A1289, Mac Pro (Mid 2010)
- Two 2.4GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon “Westmere”
- 8GB of 1066MHz DDR3 ECC SDRAM (4x 2GB) Eight memory slots (four per processor) supporting up to 64GB of main memory using 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, or 8GB DIMMs
- ATI Radeon HD 5770 with 1GB GDDR5 memory, two Mini DisplayPort outputs, and one dual-link DVI video output
- 1TB Serial ATA (3Gb/s); 7200 rpm
- 18x SuperDrive with double-layer support (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
- Built-in AirPort Extreme 802.11n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) wireless technology
- Three open full-length PCI Express 2.0 expansion slots with mechanical support for 16-lane cards; 300W combined maximum for all PCI Express slots
- Preloaded Operating System 10.9
- Pre Owned, Fully Tested - Working with 90 Days DV Warehouse Warranty
What will I be receiving when purchasing this MacPro?
Besides the system itself, we include a power cord.
Are the original manuals and system discs included?
Manuals and system discs are not included. You can, however, download Apple manuals from http://manuals.info.apple.com/MANUALS/1000/MA1547/en_US/mac_pro_mid2010_ug.pdf
What software is installed on the system ?
Unit comes preloaded with 10.9
What condition is the system in and what does Pre-Owned mean ?
Our technicians do their best to restore each system to their factory specifications. This includes replacing any parts that have failed, cleaning the units and insuring that they function properly. DV Warehouse warranties every Pre-Owned Mac we sell for 90 days. As with any used product, some minor scratches, dings, or imperfections may be present, and these minor cosmetic defects are not covered under the 90 day warranty. For more information, please review our Product FAQ.
When will my order be shipped ?
Orders are typically processed and packaged for shipment within a 24 to 72 hour time period. Your package should then take the number of days corresponding to your choice of the shipping method to arrive at your location. (Please note that we do not ship out during the weekends, as FedEx does not normally do weekend deliveries. If you absolutely need an item to arrive during the weekend, a Saturday Delivery charge can be incurred and FedEx will then deliver your package to you on a Saturday).
I've got more questions, how can I contact you ?
Feel free to email any further inquiries to email@example.com, or give us a call toll-free at (800)463-1322.