MacBook 2.4Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo 2GB 100GB Super Drive 13" iSight White 2008 Pre Owned
- Apple Model #: MB403LL/A, A1181, MacBook (Early 2008)
- 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2GB of 667MHz DDR2 SDRAM (2X 1GB PC2-5300) - System have two SO-DIMM memory slots, support up to 4GB
- 100GB Serial ATA; 5400 rpm
- 8x SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
- Built-in iSight camera; mini-DVI output port with support for DVI, VGA, S-video, and composite video (requires adapters, sold separately)
- One FireWire 400 port (up to 400 Mbps) ; Two USB 2.0 ports (up to 480 Mbps)
- Built-in AirPort Extreme Wi-Fi (based on IEEE 802.11n draft specification); built-in Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) module
- Built-in 10/100/1000BASE-T (Gigabit) Ethernet
- Intel GMA X3100 graphics processor with 144MB of DDR2 SDRAM shared with main memory
- Preloaded Operating S 10.7.5
- AC Adater
- Battery (Working - Fully Tested) - If you like to order a new battery, please order A1185 - White
- 13.3-inch (diagonal) glossy TFT widescreen display, 1280 by 800 resolution
- Pre Owned, Fully Tested - Working with 90 Days DV Warehouse Warranty.some minor scratches, dings, or imperfections may be present, and these minor cosmetic defects are not covered under the 90 day warranty.
What will I be receiving when purchasing this MacBook ?
Besides the system itself, we include a battery, AC adapter and a power cord
Are the original manuals and system discs included?
Manuals and system discs are not included. You can, however, download Apple manuals from http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/MacBook_Early2008_UserGuide.pdf
What software is installed on the system ?
Unit comes preloaded with 10.7.5.
What condition is the system in and what does Pre-Owned mean ?
Our technicians do their best to restore each system to their factory specifications. This includes replacing any parts that have failed, cleaning the units and insuring that they function properly. DV Warehouse warranties every Pre-Owned Mac we sell for 90 days. As with any used product, some minor scratches, dings, or imperfections may be present, and these minor cosmetic defects are not covered under the 90 day warranty. For more information, please review our Product FAQ.
When will my order be shipped ?
Orders are typically processed and packaged for shipment within a 24 to 72 hour time period. Your package should then take the number of days corresponding to your choice of the shipping method to arrive at your location. (Please note that we do not ship out during the weekends, as FedEx does not normally do weekend deliveries. If you absolutely need an item to arrive during the weekend, a Saturday Delivery charge can be incurred and FedEx will then deliver your package to you on a Saturday).
I've got more questions, how can I contact you ?
Feel free to email any further inquiries to email@example.com, or give us a call toll-free at (800)463-1322.