661-2678 Apple Logic Board 700Mhz 256MB 16VRAM for iBook 14" 820-1320-A
661-2678 Apple Logic Board 700Mhz 256MB 16VRAM for iBook 14" - Refurbished
- Where used: iBook (14.1 LCD 16 VRAM)
- Apple Model #: 661-2678 , 6612678 , 820-1320
- Apple EEE Code (Refer to General Questions): 006 , 012 , 020 , 036 , 042 , 046 , 106 , 197 , 207 , 214 , 249 , 283 , 290 , 316 , 394 , 718 , 835 , MST , N0W , N4J , RPF , RPG , RPH
- Refurbished, Fully Tested - Working with 90 Days DV Warehouse Warranty
- Item is available, will ship within 1-3 business days
|Compatible Models||Configuration||Model No.||EMC #|
|iBook (14.1 LCD 16 VRAM)||iBook G3 14” 700Mhz||M8603LL/A, A1007|
How long does it take to get my order ship?
Orders are typically processed and packaged for shipment within a 24 to 72 hour time period. Your package should then take the number of days corresponding to your choice of the shipping method to arrive at your location. Please note that we do not ship out during the weekends, as FedEx does not normally do weekend deliveries. If you absolutely need an item to arrive during the weekend, a Saturday Delivery charge may be incurred for a weekend delivery.
What is EEE Code and is this the right parts for my system?
The best way to find out if this is the correct part for you is to match up the EEE code on your Logic Board serial number, NOT the serial number of the machine.The Logic Board serial number is on a tag which has the format "xxxxxxxEEEx". The "EEE" code is the three letters immediately preceding the last digit of the serial number.
I can't find the answers to my questions!
Don't worry, our knowledgeable Sales Representatives are ready to help you. Feel free to email any further inquiries to [email protected], or give us a call toll-free at (800)463.1322, for international please call 1.323.463.5005.