661-3350 Apple Power supply 180W for iMac G5 20" 614-0353 A1076
661-3350 Apple Power supply 180W for iMac G5 20" 614-0353 - Refurbished
- Where used: iMac G5 (20-inch)
- Apple Model #: 661-3350 , 661-3289 , 614-0353 , 614-0296 , 614-0297 , 6613350 , 6613289 , 6140353 , 6140296 , 6140297
- Manufacturer Part #: ACBel API3PC96 , Celetronix Q45B - NPFC
- Product EEE Code (Refer to General Question): QM7 , QM8 , QM9 , T21
- Refurbished, Fully Tested - Working with 90 Days DV Warehouse Warranty
- (These are apple service part, outer casing may contain some scratches due to the testing)
- Item is available, will ship in 1-3 business days
|Compatible Model||Configuration||Model #||EMC #|
|iMac G5 (20-inch)||iMac 20" 1.8GHz PowerPC G5||M9250LL/A, A1076||2008|
How long does it take to get my order ship?
Orders are typically processed and packaged for shipment within a 24 to 72 hour time period. Your package should then take the number of days corresponding to your choice of the shipping method to arrive at your location. Please note that we do not ship out during the weekends, as FedEx does not normally do weekend deliveries. If you absolutely need an item to arrive during the weekend, a Saturday Delivery charge may be incurred for a weekend delivery.
What is EEE Code and is this the right parts for my system?
The best way to find out if this is the correct part for you is to match up the EEE code on your Power Supply serial number, NOT the serial number of the machine. The Power Supply serial number is on a tag which has the format "xxxxxxxEEEx". The "EEE" code is the three letters immediately preceding the last digit of the serial number.
I can't find the answers to my questions!
Don't worry, our knowledgeable Sales Representatives are ready to help you. Feel free to email any further inquiries to [email protected], or give us a call toll-free at (800)463.1322, for international please call 1.323.463.5005.