Mac Pro 4Core : 2.66GHz Quad Core 4GB 500GB Super Drive Intel Xeon 2009 - Refurbished
Mac Pro 4Core : 2.66GHz Quad Core 4GB 500GB Super Drive Intel Xeon Nehalem Base 2009 - Refurbished
- Apple Model #: MB871LL/A, A1289, Mac Pro (Early 2009)
- 2.66GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon Nehalem Base 2009/Nehalem
- 4GB of 1066MHz DDR3 ECC SDRAM(4x 1GB) - System have Four memory slots supporting up to 16GB of main memory using 1GB, 2GB, or 4GB DIMMs
- 500GB Serial ATA (3Gb/s); 7200 rpm
- 18x SuperDrive with double-layer support (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
- PCI Express expansion Three open full-length PCI Express 2.0 expansion slots with mechanical support for 16-lane cards; 300W combined maximum for all PCI Express slots
- Two independent 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet (RJ-45) interfaces with support for jumbo frames
- Optional AirPort Extreme 802.11n Wi-Fi wireless networking card (not included - Please order 661-4907 for Apple Airport Extreme Card)
- Four 3.5-inch cable-free, direct-attach hard drive bays with built-in independent 3Gb/s Serial ATA channels; four internal hard drive carriers included
- Four FireWire 800 ports (two on front panel, two on back panel), Five USB 2.0 ports (two on front panel, three on back panel), Two USB 2.0 ports on included keyboard, Front-panel headphone minijack and internal speaker, Optical digital audio input and output TOSLINK ports, Analog stereo line-level input and output minijacks
- Preloaded Operating System 10.11
- USB keyboard & mouse
- Refurbished with 90 Days DV Warehouse Warranty
What will I be receiving when purchasing this MacPro?
Besides the system itself, we include a USB keyboard and mouse, and a power cord.
What software is installed on the system ?
Unit comes preloaded with 10.11
What condition is the system in and what does Pre-Owned mean ?
Our technicians do their best to restore each system to their factory specifications. This includes replacing any parts that have failed, cleaning the units and insuring that they function properly. DV Warehouse warranties every Pre-Owned Mac we sell for 90 days. As with any used product, some minor scratches, dings, or imperfections may be present, and these minor cosmetic defects are not covered under the 90 day warranty. For more information, please review our Product FAQ.
When will my order be shipped ?
Orders are typically processed and packaged for shipment within a 24 to 72 hour time period. Your package should then take the number of days corresponding to your choice of the shipping method to arrive at your location. (Please note that we do not ship out during the weekends, as FedEx does not normally do weekend deliveries. If you absolutely need an item to arrive during the weekend, a Saturday Delivery charge can be incurred and FedEx will then deliver your package to you on a Saturday).
I've got more questions, how can I contact you ?
Feel free to email any further inquiries to [email protected], or give us a call toll-free at (800)463-1322.