Mac Pro 8Core : Two 2.8GHz Quad-Core 8GB 320GB SuperDrive Intel Xeon 2008 - Refurbished
Mac Pro 8Core : Two 2.8GHz Quad-Core Harpertown/Penryn 8GB 320GB SuperDrive Intel Xeon Harpertown/Penryn - Refurbished
Apple Model #: MA970LL/A, A1186, Mac Pro (Early 2008)
- Two 2.8GHz Quad-Core (8-Core) Intel Xeon processors / Harpertown/Penryn
- 8GB (4x 2GB) of 800MHz DDR2 ECC fully buffered DIMM - System have Eight FB-DIMM memory slots on two memory riser cards (four slots per card) supporting up to 32GB of main memory
- 320GB Serial ATA 3Gb/s; 7200 rpm; 8MB cache
- 16x SuperDrive with double-layer support (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
- NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT, 512MB (two dual-link DVI ports)
- PCI Express expansion - Three open full-length PCI Express expansion slots (One PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot & Two PCI Express x4 slots)
- Two independent 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet (RJ-45) interfaces with support for jumbo frames
- Optional 802.11n AirPort Extreme wireless networking (not included - Please order 661-4714 for Apple Airport Extreme Card)
- Two FireWire 800 ports, Two FireWire 400 ports, Five USB 2.0 ports
- Preloaded Operating System 10.9
- Refurbished with 90-Day DV Warehouse warranty
What will I be receiving when purchasing this MacPro?
Besides the system itself a power cord will be included
Are the original manuals and system discs included?
Manuals and system discs are not included. You can, however, download Apple manuals from http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/Mac_Pro_Early_2008.pdf
What software is installed on the system ?
Unit comes preloaded with 10.9
What condition is the system in and what does Pre-Owned mean ?
Our technicians do their best to restore each system to their factory specifications. This includes replacing any parts that have failed, cleaning the units and insuring that they function properly. DV Warehouse warranties every Pre-Owned Mac we sell for 90 days. As with any used product, some scratches, dings, or imperfections present, and these minor cosmetic defects are not covered under the 90 day warranty. For more information, please review our Product FAQ.
When will my order be shipped ?
Orders are typically processed and packaged for shipment within a 24 to 72 hour time period. Your package should then take the number of days corresponding to your choice of the shipping method to arrive at your location. (Please note that we do not ship out during the weekends, as FedEx does not normally do weekend deliveries. If you absolutely need an item to arrive during the weekend, a Saturday Delivery charge can be incurred and FedEx will then deliver your package to you on a Saturday).
I've got more questions, how can I contact you ?
Feel free to email any further inquiries to [email protected], or give us a call toll-free at (800)463-1322.