Mac Pro 12-Core: Two 2.66GHz Intel Xeon 16GB 1TB Super Drive Intel Xeon 2010 - Refurbished
Mac Pro 12-Core: Two 2.66GHz Intel Xeon “Westmere” 16GB 1TB Super Drive Intel Xeon 2010 - Refurbished
- Apple Model #: MC560 2.66GHz A1289
- 12-Core: Two 2.66GHz Intel Xeon “Westmere”
- 16GB (Eight - 2GB DIMMs) of 1066MHz DDR3 ECC SDRAM Eight memory slots (four per processor) supporting up to 64GB of main memory using 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, or 8GB DIMMs
- 1TB Serial ATA (3Gb/s); 7200 rpm
- 18x SuperDrive with double-layer support (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
- ATI Radeon HD 5770 , two Mini DisplayPort outputs, and one dual-link DVI video output
- PCI Express expansion Three open full-length PCI Express 2.0 expansion slots with mechanical support for 16-lane cards; 300W combined maximum for all PCI Express slots
- Two independent 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet (RJ-45) interfaces with support for jumbo frames
- Built-in AirPort Extreme 802.11n Wi-Fi3 and Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) wireless technology
- Three open full-length PCI Express 2.0 expansion slots with mechanical support for 16-lane cards; 300W combined maximum for all PCI Express slots
- Four FireWire 800 ports (two on front panel, two on back panel),Five USB 2.0 ports (two on front panel, three on back panel),Two USB 2.0 ports on included keyboard,Front-panel headphone minijack and internal speaker
- Preloaded Operating System 10.9
- Refurbished with 90 Days DV Warehouse Warranty
What will I be receiving when purchasing this MacPro?
Besides the system itself, we include a power cord.
What condition is the system in and what does Pre-Owned mean ?
Our technicians do their best to restore each system to their factory specifications. This includes replacing any parts that have failed, cleaning the units and insuring that they function properly. DV Warehouse warranties every Pre-Owned Mac we sell for 90 days. As with any used product, some minor scratches, dings, or imperfections may be present, and these minor cosmetic defects are not covered under the 90 day warranty. For more information, please review our Product FAQ.
When will my order be shipped ?
Orders are typically processed and packaged for shipment within a 24 to 72 hour time period. Your package should then take the number of days corresponding to your choice of the shipping method to arrive at your location. (Please note that we do not ship out during the weekends, as FedEx does not normally do weekend deliveries. If you absolutely need an item to arrive during the weekend, a Saturday Delivery charge can be incurred and FedEx will then deliver your package to you on a Saturday).
I've got more questions, how can I contact you ?
Feel free to email any further inquiries to [email protected], or give us a call toll-free at (800)463-1322.