MacBook Pro 2.9GHz Intel Dual-Core i5 16GB 512GB SSD Intl 13" MLH12 2016
MacBook Pro 2.9GHz Intel Dual-Core i5 16GB 512GB SSD Intel 13" MLH12 A1706 2016 -Used
- Apple Model #: MLH12, MLH12LL/A, A1706, MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Four Thunderbolt 3 ports)
- 2.9GHz dual-core Intel Core i5, Turbo Boost up to 3.3GHz, with 4MB shared L3 cache
- 512GB PCIe-based onboard SSD
- 16GB of 2133MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory - <
- Intel Iris Graphics 550
- Four Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports with support for: Charging, DisplayPort, Thunderbolt (up to 40 Gbps), USB 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps)
- Wi-Fi: 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology
- 720p FaceTime HD camera
- Touch Bar with integrated Touch ID sensor
- Retina display 13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology; 2560-by-1600 native resolution at 227 pixels per inch with support for millions of colors
- Preloaded Operating System 11 Big Sur
- AC Adapter
- Battery (Healthy- Working - Fully Tested) -
- Pre Owned with 90day warranty
- Grade A - Minor wear based on the age of the product. May include very minor blemishes and/or very Minor dent(s) on casing. The screens are clear and in Grade A
What will I be receiving when purchasing this MacBook Pro?
Besides the system itself, we include a battery, AC adapter and a power cord.
Are the original manuals and system discs included?
Manuals and system discs are not included. See Apple MacBook Pro Essentials to get started.
What software is installed on the system ?
Unit comes preloaded with 11 Big Sur.
What condition is the system in and what does Pre-Owned mean ?
Our technicians do their best to restore each system to their factory specifications. This includes replacing any parts that have failed, cleaning the units and insuring that they function properly. DV Warehouse warranties every Pre-Owned Mac we sell for 90 days. As with any used product, some minor scratches, dings, or imperfections may be present, and these minor cosmetic defects are not covered under the 90 day warranty. For more information, please review our Product FAQ.
When will my order be shipped ?
Orders are typically processed and packaged for shipment within a 24 to 48 hour time period. Your package should then take the number of days corresponding to your choice of the shipping method to arrive at your location. (Please note that we do not ship out during the weekends, as FedEx does not normally do weekend deliveries. If you absolutely need an item to arrive during the weekend, a Saturday Delivery charge can be incurred and FedEx will then deliver your package to you on a Saturday).
I've got more questions, how can I contact you ?
Feel free to email any further inquiries to [email protected] , or give us a call toll-free at (800)463-1322.