TW387ZM/A Video Card GeForce GTX 285 1GB GDDR3 for Mac Pro 2008 -2012 Two dual-link DVI-I
TW387ZM/A Video Card GeForce GTX 285 1GB GDDR3 for Mac Pro 2008 & 2012 Two dual-link DVI-I - Pre Owned
- Where used: Mac Pro (Early 2008), Mac Pro (Early 2009) Mac Pro (Early 2010) Mac Pro (Early 2012)
- Connectors/Video Out: Two dual-link DVI-I
- Model #: TW387ZM/A
- Pre Owned, Fully Tested - Working with 90 Days DV Warehouse Warranty
- Item is available, will ship in 1-3 business days
- Mercury Engine Support!
- Quartz Extreme compatible
- Core Image support
- Available display modes include single DVI and dual DVI
- Maximum available digital (DVI LCD) resolution is 2560 x 1600 @ 60hz (up to 30" Apple Cinema HD Display) on both dual-link DVI-I ports
- Available resolutions and refresh rates will be dependent upon your display's capabilities
- Requires connection to both of your Mac Pro's internal 6-pin PCIe power connection (power connector cables are included)
- Mac Pro (Early 2009 with 1066Mhz DDR3) or Mac Pro (Early 2008 with 800Mhz DDR2 FB-DIMM memory)
- One open PCI Express x16 2.0 slot (Note: card is double-wide and will cover an adjacent, open slot unless installed in PCI Express Slot 1)
- Mac OS X v10.5.8 or later
- Model: nVidia GeForce GTX285 PCIe for 2nd Gen 2008 and newer Mac Pro's
- Memory: 1GB/1024MB GDDR3
- Memory Clock: 2484MHz
- GPU Clock: 648MHz/1476MHz (Core/Shader), 240 Processing/CUDA cores
- Hardware Compatibility: 2nd Gen 2008 and newer, 2nd Generation or newer Mac Pro's (Will not work with 2006-07/1st Gen Mac Pro machines. See our other auction for a 1st Gen GTX285)
- OS Compatibility: OS X Leopard 10.5.8, 10.6.1-8 Snow Leopard, and 10.7 Lion
- Connectors: Two Dual-Link DVI-I
- Display Modes: Single or Dual DVI , Extended Desktop, Mirrored Display
- Core Image Support: Yes
- Quartz Extreme Support: Yes
- Maximum Analog (CRT) Resolution: 2048 x 1536 @ 85hz
- Maximum DVI (LCD) Resolution: 2560 x 1600 @ 60hz (up to 30" Apple Cinema HD Display) on both dual-link DVI-I ports
|Compatible Model||Configuration||Model #||EMC #|
|Mac Pro (Early 2008)||Mac Pro Intel Xeon 2 x Quad Core 2.8Ghz, or BTO Mac Pro Intel Xeon 2 x 3.0GHz or 3.2GHz Quad-Core, or 2.8GHz Quad-Core||MA970LL/A, A1186||2138|
|Mac Pro (Early 2009)||Mac Pro Intel Xeon Quad Core 2.6Ghz, or 2 x Quad Core 2.6Ghz||MB871LL/A, MB535LL/A, A1289||2314|
How long does it take to get my order ship?
Orders are typically processed and packaged for shipment within a 24 to 72 hour time period. Your package should then take the number of days corresponding to your choice of the shipping method to arrive at your location. Please note that we do not ship out during the weekends, as FedEx does not normally do weekend deliveries. If you absolutely need an item to arrive during the weekend, a Saturday Delivery charge may be incurred for a weekend delivery.
I can't find the answers to my questions!
Don't worry, our knowledgeable Sales Representatives are ready to help you. Feel free to email any further inquiries to [email protected], or give us a call toll-free at (800)463.1322, for international please call 1.323.463.5005.