2GB DDR3 1333MHz PC3 10600 ECC DIMM Mac Mid 2010, Mid 2012
2GB DDR3 1333MHz PC3 10600 ECC DIMM Mac Mid 2010, Mid 2012 - NEW
- Where Used: Mac Pro (Mid 2010), Mac Pro (Mid 2012); 2.4GHz, 2.66GHz, and 3.06GHz systems
- Apple Model #: 2GBDDR3-1333EECDIMM
- NEW, 90 Days DV Warehouse Warranty
- Item is available, will ship in 1 - 3 business days
|Compatible Model||Configuration||Model #||EMC #|
|Mac Pro (Mid 2010) Nehalem, Mac Pro 5,1||Mac Pro Intel Xeon 2.8GHz Quad-Core or Two 2.4GHz Quad-Core, or Two 2.66GHz 6-Core, or 3.2Ghz Quad-Core||MC250LL/A, MC561LL/A, A1289||2314|
- The Single-Processor System have four (4) 1333MHz DDR3 ECC SDRAM slots supporting up to 32GB of main memory.
- The Dual-Processor System have eight (8) 1333MHz DDR3 ECC SDRAM slots (four slots per processor) supporting up to 64GB of main memory.
|Mac Pro (Mid 2012) Westmere, Mac Pro 5,1||Mac Pro Intel Xeon Quad-Core 3.2GHz, or 2 x 6-Core 2.4GHz, or 2 x 6-Core 3.0Ghz (BTO)||MD770LL/A, MD771LL/A, A1289||2629|
- The Dual-processor System have eight (8) DDR3 1333MHz PC3 10600 ECC DIMM slots (four slots per processor) supporting up to 64GB of main memory.
- The Single-processor System have eight (4) DDR3 1333MHz PC3 10600 ECC DIMM slots supporting up to 32GB of main memory.
How long does it take to get my order ship?
Orders are typically processed and packaged for shipment within a 24 to 72 hour time period. Your package should then take the number of days corresponding to your choice of the shipping method to arrive at your location. Please note that we do not ship out during the weekends, as FedEx does not normally do weekend deliveries. If you absolutely need an item to arrive during the weekend, a Saturday Delivery charge may be incurred for a weekend delivery.
I can't find the answers to my questions!
Don't worry, our knowledgeable Sales Representatives are ready to help you. Feel free to email any further inquiries to [email protected], or give us a call toll-free at (800)463.1322, for international please call 1.323.463.5005.