661-4665 Apple Power Supply 250W for iMac 24" Early 2008 614-0416 614-0432 A1225
661-4665 Apple Power Supply 250W for iMac 24" Early 2008 614-0416
- Where used: iMac (24-inch Early 2008) A1225
- Apple Model #: 661-4665 , 614-0416 , 614-0432 , 6614665 , 6140416 , 6140432
- Manufacturer Part #: Delta ADP-250AF-B , Liteon PA-3241-02A1, 100-240V)
- Product EEE Code (Refer to General Question): 058 , ZTQ , 2F7 , 2F8
- Refurbished with 90 Days DV Warehouse Warranty (These are apple service part, outer casing may contain some scratches due to the testing)
- Item is available, will ship in 1-3 business days
|Compatible Model||Configuration||Model #||EMC #|
|iMac (24-inch Early 2008)||iMac Intel Core 2 Duo 24” 2.8Ghz, or 2.8GHz or 3.06GHz (BTO)||MB325LL/A, A1225||2211|
How long does it take to get my order ship?
Orders are typically processed and packaged for shipment within a 24 to 72 hour time period. Your package should then take the number of days corresponding to your choice of the shipping method to arrive at your location. Please note that we do not ship out during the weekends, as FedEx does not normally do weekend deliveries. If you absolutely need an item to arrive during the weekend, a Saturday Delivery charge may be incurred for a weekend delivery.
What is EEE Code and is this the right parts for my system?
The best way to find out if this is the correct part for you is to match up the EEE code on your Power Supply serial number, NOT the serial number of the machine. The Power Supply serial number is on a tag which has the format "xxxxxxxEEEx". The "EEE" code is the three letters immediately preceding the last digit of the serial number.
I can't find the answers to my questions!
Don't worry, our knowledgeable Sales Representatives are ready to help you. Feel free to email any further inquiries to [email protected], or give us a call toll-free at (800)463.1322, for international please call 1.323.463.5005.