MacBook Pro 2.3GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 8GB 500GB HDD SuperDrive 15" MD103 Mid 2012 - Refurbished
MacBook Pro 2.3GHz Intel Quad-Core i7 8GB 500GB HDD SuperDrive 15" MD103 Mid 2012 - Refurbished
- Apple Model #: MD103LL/A, A1286, MacBook Pro (15-inch, Mid 2012)
- 2.3GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.3GHz) with 6MB L3 cache
- 8GB of 1600MHz DDR3 memory - 8 GB of RAM is installed as two 4GB modules
- 500GB 5400-rpm hard drive
- 8x SuperDrive
- 15.4-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy or optional antiglare widescreen display with support for millions of colors
- Intel HD Graphics 4000; NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M with 512MB of GDDR5 memory (15-inch 2.3GHz configuration)
- 720p FaceTime HD camera
- MagSafe power port, Gigabit Ethernet port, FireWire 800 port (up to 800 Mbps), Two USB 3 ports (up to 5 Gbps), Thunderbolt port (up to 10 Gbps), Audio line in, Audio line out, SDXC card slot, Kensington lock slot
- 802.11n Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g compatible; Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- Preloaded Operating System 10.12 Mac OS Siera
- AC Adapter
- Battery (Working - Fully Tested) - If you like to order a new battery, please order A1382
- Refurbished - comes with 90-Days DV Warehouse Warranty
- Grade B+ Minor wear based on the age of the product. May include minor blemishes and/or Minor dent(s) on casing. The screens are clear and in Grade A
Note: *Apple officially supports a maximum of 8 GB of RAM, but third-parties have determined that this model actually is capable of using up to 16 GB of RAM with two 8 GB memory modules.
Are the original manuals and system discs included?
Manuals and system discs are not included. You can, however, download Apple manuals from Apple site.
What software is installed on the system ?
Unit comes preloaded with Mac OS Siera 10.12
What condition is the system in and what does Pre-Owned mean ?
Our technicians do their best to restore each system to their factory specifications. This includes replacing any parts that have failed, cleaning the units and insuring that they function properly. DV Warehouse warranties every Pre-Owned Mac we sell for 90 days. As with any used product, some minor scratches, dings, or imperfections may be present, and these minor cosmetic defects are not covered under the 90 day warranty. For more information, please review our Product FAQ.
When will my order be shipped ?
Orders are typically processed and packaged for shipment within a 24 to 72 hour time period. Your package should then take the number of days corresponding to your choice of the shipping method to arrive at your location. (Please note that we do not ship out during the weekends, as FedEx does not normally do weekend deliveries. If you absolutely need an item to arrive during the weekend, a Saturday Delivery charge can be incurred and FedEx will then deliver your package to you on a Saturday).
I've got more questions, how can I contact you ?
Feel free to email any further inquiries to [email protected] , or give us a call toll-free at (800)463-1322.