RMC-140 Next Source/Tally Box
T A next source and preview accessory for the SE-800 switchers, the RMC-140 will display your choice of next source, quad split with colored indicators, PIP, or POP.
Included tally lights are connected and powered by 1/8” phono plugs or Tally Out DB15 connectors.
Video signals for the preview function are sourced from your monitors’ output ports.
If you plan to use the RMC-140 to drive tally lights on the TLM-404, TLM-702 monitors and the ITC-100 intercom, you need a 2M/1F DB-15 cable (p/n DV-15). Please also look at RP-7 which is a rackmounted version of the RMC-140.
- One 3.6 ft (1.1m) 9-pin M/F serial cable
- One 3.6 ft (1.1m) 15-pin M/F serial cable
- Four 4 ft (1.2m) GPI cables
- Five 4 ft (1.2m) M/M BNC cables
- Four tally lights
- 12V 1.5A DC 110/220 power supply and cord included