MacBook 2.26Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo 2GB 250GB Super Drive 13" iSight White Late 2009 Pre Owned
Apple Model #: MC207, A1342, MacBook (Late 2009)
- 2.26GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor
- 2GB (two 1GB SO-DIMMs) of 1066MHz DDR3 SDRAM - System have two SO-DIMM memory slots, support up to 4GB
- 250GB 5400-rpm Serial ATA hard disk drive
- 8x slot-loading SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
- Built-in iSight camera; Mini DisplayPort; Two USB 2.0 ports (up to 480 Mbps)
- Built-in AirPort Extreme Wi-Fi wireless networking (based on IEEE 802.11n specification); IEEE 802.11a/b/g compatible; Built-in Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)
- Built-in 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
- NVIDIA GeForce 9400M graphics processor with 256MB of DDR3 SDRAM shared with main memory
- Preloaded Operating S 10.9
- AC Adater
- Battery (Working - Fully Tested) - If you like to order a new battery, please order 661-5585
- 13.3-inch (diagonal) glossy TFT widescreen display, 1280 by 800 resolution
- Pre Owned, Fully Tested - Working with 90 Days DV Warehouse Warranty As with any used product, some minor scratches, dings/ small cracks , or imperfections may be present
What will I be receiving when purchasing this MacBook ?
Besides the system itself, we include a battery, AC adapter and a power cord
Are the original manuals and system discs included?
Manuals and system discs are not included. You can, however, download Apple manuals from http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/MacBook_13inch_Late2009_UG.pdf
What software is installed on the system ?
Unit comes preloaded with 10.9
What condition is the system in and what does Pre-Owned mean ?
Our technicians do their best to restore each system to their factory specifications. This includes replacing any parts that have failed, cleaning the units and insuring that they function properly. DV Warehouse warranties every Pre-Owned Mac we sell for 90 days. As with any used product, some minor scratches, dings, or imperfections may be present, and these minor cosmetic defects are not covered under the 90 day warranty. For more information, please review our Product FAQ.
When will my order be shipped ?
Orders are typically processed and packaged for shipment within a 24 to 72 hour time period. Your package should then take the number of days corresponding to your choice of the shipping method to arrive at your location. (Please note that we do not ship out during the weekends, as FedEx does not normally do weekend deliveries. If you absolutely need an item to arrive during the weekend, a Saturday Delivery charge can be incurred and FedEx will then deliver your package to you on a Saturday).
I've got more questions, how can I contact you ?
Feel free to email any further inquiries to email@example.com, or give us a call toll-free at (800)463-1322.