661-4677 Apple Power Supply 980W for Mac Pro Early 2008 614-0409 - NEW
- Where used: Mac Pro (Early 2008)
- Apple Model #: 661-4677 , 614-0409 , API6PCO1X , DPS-980BB A 614-0400
- Product EEE Code (Refer to General Question): X54 , YLZ
- NEW never been used (These are apple service part, outer casing may contain some scratches due to the testing & tape residue due to taping the cable to the powersupply for stocking ), 90 Days DV Warehouse Warranty
- Item is available, will ship in 1-3 business days
|Mac Pro (Early 2008) Harpertown, Mac Pro 3,1
||Mac Pro Intel Xeon 2 x Quad Core 2.8Ghz, or 2 x 3.0GHz or 3.2GHz Quad-Core, or 2.8GHz Quad-Core
How long does it take to get my order ship?
Orders are typically processed and packaged for shipment within a 24 to 72 hour time period. Your package should then take the number of days corresponding to your choice of the shipping method to arrive at your location. Please note that we do not ship out during the weekends, as FedEx does not normally do weekend deliveries. If you absolutely need an item to arrive during the weekend, a Saturday Delivery charge may be incurred for a weekend delivery.
What is EEE Code and is this the right parts for my system?
The best way to find out if this is the correct part for you is to match up the EEE code on your Power Supply serial number, NOT the serial number of the machine. The Power Supply serial number is on a tag which has the format "xxxxxxxEEEx". The "EEE" code is the three letters immediately preceding the last digit of the serial number.
I can't find the answers to my questions!
Don't worry, our knowledgeable Sales Representatives are ready to help you. Feel free to email any further inquiries to email@example.com, or give us a call toll-free at (800)463.1322, for international please call 1.323.463.5005.