661-4723 Apple Video Card ATI Radeon HD 2600XT, 256 MB for Mac Pro 2006-2008 DVI/DVI MB198 A1186
661-4723 Apple Video Card ATI Radeon HD 2600XT, 256 MB for Mac Pro & Mac Pro Early 2008 DVI/DVI MB198 - Refurbished
- Where used: Mac Pro, Mac Pro (8-Core), Mac Pro (Early 2008)
- Connectors/Video Out: DVI / DVI
- Apple Model #: MB198Z/A , 661-4459 , 661-4723 , 630-7534/T0003 , 630-9412 , 630-9413 , 661-4723 , 102B3610210 , 6614459 , 6614723 , 6614723
- Product EEE Code (Refer to general Questions): YPU , YPV , 1M4 , 1M5 , 29G , 29H
- Refurbished, Fully Tested - Working with 90 Days DV Warehouse Warranty
- Item is available, will ship in 1-3 business days
The ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT card features a 256MB GDDR3 frame buffer, PCI Express 2.0 interface, and two dual-link DVI ports. With up to four ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT graphics cards installed, a Mac Pro can support up to 8 30-inch Apple Cinema HD Displays
- Requires Mac Pro with PCI-Express 2.0
- Includes a DVI to VGA connector for easy connection to VGA-based displays
|Compatible Model||Configuration||Model #||EMC #|
|Mac Pro Woodcrest, Mac Pro 1,1||Mac Pro Intel Xeon 2 x 2.66GHz Dual-Core, or (BTO) 2 x 2.0GHz, 2.66GHz, or 3.0GHz Dual-Core||MA356LL/A, A1186||2180, 2113|
|Mac Pro (8-Core) Woodcrest, Mac Pro 1,1||Mac Pro Intel Xeon 2 x 3.0GHz Quad-Core, or 2 x 3.0GHz or 3.2GHz Quad-Core (BTO), 2.8GHz Quad-Core||MA356LL/A, A1186|
|Mac Pro (Early 2008) Harpertown, Mac Pro 3,1||Mac Pro Intel Xeon 2 x Quad Core 2.8Ghz, or 2 x 3.0GHz or 3.2GHz Quad-Core, or 2.8GHz Quad-Core||MA970LL/A, A1186||2138|
How long does it take to get my order ship?
Orders are typically processed and packaged for shipment within a 24 to 72 hour time period. Your package should then take the number of days corresponding to your choice of the shipping method to arrive at your location. Please note that we do not ship out during the weekends, as FedEx does not normally do weekend deliveries. If you absolutely need an item to arrive during the weekend, a Saturday Delivery charge may be incurred for a weekend delivery.
What is EEE Code and is this the right parts for my system?
The best way to find out if this is the correct part for you is to match up the EEE code on your video card serial number, NOT the serial number of the machine. The video card serial number is on a tag which has the format "xxxxxxxEEEx". The "EEE" code is the three letters immediately preceding the last digit of the serial number.
I can't find the answers to my questions!
Don't worry, our knowledgeable Sales Representatives are ready to help you. Feel free to email any further inquiries to [email protected], or give us a call toll-free at (800)463.1322, for international please call 1.323.463.5005.