MacBook 13" 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 2GB 160GB SuperDrive Aluminum Late 2008 MB466LL/A - Pre Owned
Apple Model #: MB466LL/A, A1278, MacBook (13-inch Aluminum Late 2008)
- 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2GB (two 1GB SO-DIMMs) of 1066MHz DDR3 SDRAM (PC3-8500) -System have Two SO-DIMM slots support up to 4GB
- 160GB Serial ATA; 5400 rpm
- 8x SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
- Built-in iSight camera; Mini DisplayPort output port with support for DVI, VGA, and dual-link DVI (requires adapters, sold separately)
- 13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen display with support for millions of colors
- Supported resolutions: 1280 by 800 (native), 1152 by 720, 1024 by 640, and 800 by 500 pixels at 16:10 aspect ratio; 1024 by 768, 800 by 600, and 640 by 480 pixels at 4:3 aspect ratio; 720 by 480 pixels at 3:2 aspect ratio
- Two USB 2.0 ports (up to 480 Mbps)
- Built-in AirPort Extreme Wi-Fi (based on IEEE 802.11n draft specification); built-in Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) module
- Built-in 10/100/1000BASE-T (Gigabit) Ethernet
- NVIDIA GeForce 9400M graphics processor with 256MB of DDR3 SDRAM shared with main memory
- Preloaded Operating System 10.7.5
- 60W MagSafe Power Adapter INCLUDED
- Battery (Working - Fully Tested) - If you like to order a new battery, please order A1280
- Pre Owned with 90day warranty
What will I be receiving when purchasing this MacBook Pro ?
Besides the system itself, we include a battery, AC adapter and a power cord.
Are the original manuals and system discs included?
Manuals and system discs are not included. You can, however, download Apple manuals from http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/MacBook_13inch_Aluminum_Late2008.pdf
What software is installed on the system ?
Unit comes preloaded with 10.7.5.
What condition is the system in and what does Pre-Owned mean ?
Our technicians do their best to restore each system to their factory specifications. This includes replacing any parts that have failed, cleaning the units and insuring that they function properly. DV Warehouse warranties every Pre-Owned Mac we sell for 90 days. As with any used product, some minor scratches, dings, or imperfections may be present, and these minor cosmetic defects are not covered under the 90 day warranty. For more information, please review our Product FAQ.
When will my order be shipped ?
Orders are typically processed and packaged for shipment within a 24 to 48 hour time period. Your package should then take the number of days corresponding to your choice of the shipping method to arrive at your location. (Please note that we do not ship out during the weekends, as FedEx does not normally do weekend deliveries. If you absolutely need an item to arrive during the weekend, a Saturday Delivery charge can be incurred and FedEx will then deliver your package to you on a Saturday).
I've got more questions, how can I contact you ?
Feel free to email any further inquiries to email@example.com, or give us a call toll-free at (800)463-1322.